it-sa India 2018 - India's IT Security Expo & Conference
it-sa India ( www.itsa-india.com) – India’s IT Security Expo & Conference will premiere in Mumbai on May 24th & 25th , 2018. The event is being organised by NuernbergMesse India in collaboration with Deloitte and Techombay.
it-sa, Germany which takes place every year in Nuremberg, is Europe’s biggest event on IT & Cyber Security and had more than 600 exhibitors in its last edition. The following link will give you a brief glimpse of the show : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-xT6jZcV1w
Event has received confirmation of participation from companies like Sophos, Kaspersky, Gajshield, Deloitte, Cryptovision (Germany), Avira (Germany), TeleTrust (Germany), DNIF Net Monastery, ICONS Infocom, Digital Glue, GobeSecure, Signotec GmbH (Germany), e-Scan, Techombay, BitDefender, Ad-webtech, Vitage, Sumologic, CoSoSys, to name a few and many more including participation from French and German companies.
The conference schedule looks really great, focusing on key issues such as: (https://www.itsa-india.com/conference)
1. Offensive security (active vs reactive)
2. Security strategies for the changing landscape
3. Evolution of Robotics, Blockchain and IOT – use and impact
4. The rise of the Hybrid cloud – options, technologies and strategies
5. Authentication and Privacy – Advancements, technologies and repurcation
6. Digital Identity > integration of physical and logical worlds
7. Stitching technologies, consulting and implementation
8. Vendor risk management through continuous risk monitoring
9. Future Threats and monitoring security in 2025
10. How are attackers intruding into your system
11. The paradox of the Indian skills market
12. IT, OT & Physical security integration / Digital Risk and the Mobile workforce etc.
As a part of grand expo & conference in India, members from leading organizations from the various sectors who are leaders shall engage and share their thoughts and insights. We would love for you to join us and experience the event. Click here for detailed information about the conference.